Badlands May 1, 2010: JGW, GLJT and I-ORV - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Badlands May 1, 2010: JGW, GLJT and I-ORV

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 05-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #16
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 442Wrangler View Post
Hey Jeff...we never noticed you but called you again after you must have left...

My little brother was driving my Jeep and went through a puddle a little quick and it musta messed up a sensor...well to make a long story short we were in a 3 ft deep puddle stranded and needing a spark plug socket to get out...turns out the KLR was useful and helped shuttle supplies to my stranded Jeep and after almost 4 hours of farting around, we drove it to Lafeyette and repaired it...oh well. It was great having someone who knew the trails and sunday was much better even though it rained!
When you guys had to take the ladies to pee, we said if we were still in the quarry when you got back we'd wheel somemore, but if we passed you on the way, we were done. It started to rain pretty good and that put me over the edge towards going home. We passed you, and I honked and motioned for you to follow us back to the lot. You were talking to someone on a bike or atv. Too bad you didn't have a CB.

Shaggy was still in the quarry when Teej and I left, but he was soon back up in the upper lot, with a broken rear drive shaft. We didn't see you guys anywhere else, aired back up and headed for home.

I didn't get your phone message until I was about an hour and a half away....I was like oh ****. My phone was down deep in my center console, so I couldn't hear it.

Too bad you guys weren't there earlier you would have had fun on Orange...well most of it.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.