Badlands May 1, 2010: JGW, GLJT and I-ORV - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 16 Old 05-03-2010, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 442Wrangler View Post
Hey Jeff...we never noticed you but called you again after you must have left...

My little brother was driving my Jeep and went through a puddle a little quick and it musta messed up a sensor...well to make a long story short we were in a 3 ft deep puddle stranded and needing a spark plug socket to get out...turns out the KLR was useful and helped shuttle supplies to my stranded Jeep and after almost 4 hours of farting around, we drove it to Lafeyette and repaired it...oh well. It was great having someone who knew the trails and sunday was much better even though it rained!
When you guys had to take the ladies to pee, we said if we were still in the quarry when you got back we'd wheel somemore, but if we passed you on the way, we were done. It started to rain pretty good and that put me over the edge towards going home. We passed you, and I honked and motioned for you to follow us back to the lot. You were talking to someone on a bike or atv. Too bad you didn't have a CB.

Shaggy was still in the quarry when Teej and I left, but he was soon back up in the upper lot, with a broken rear drive shaft. We didn't see you guys anywhere else, aired back up and headed for home.

I didn't get your phone message until I was about an hour and a half away....I was like oh ****. My phone was down deep in my center console, so I couldn't hear it.

Too bad you guys weren't there earlier you would have had fun on Orange...well most of it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.