AZ wheeling - some pics for your enjoyment - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > AZ wheeling - some pics for your enjoyment

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 03-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

AZ wheeling - some pics for your enjoyment

went out with a few Jeep buddies and a pretty large Toyota group.. it was a pretty good mix of vehicles, from Jeeps, 4runners, Cruisers new and old, etc. We went to a trail called Sunflower Mine, it's an old abandoned but well preserved mercury mine. The trail getting to the mine was pretty easy going, but as the trail goes on from there it got pretty hairy. We didn't get many pictures, because the only person with a camera was my GF and having 12 vehicles makes it hard to get out and snap everything. I am in the Steel Blue wrangler, it does some impressive things with only 2.5" of lift and 31's lol.

my jeep and another '06 looking up at a 96 cruiser

this is an awesome cruiser, factory TRD supercharger, factory locked front and rear, 35's, and regeared. pretty rare rig.

"the raisin"... 86 (i think) toyota truck, solid axle, locked, bobbed, geared to something crazy like 5.88. this thing goes anywhere.

room mates '05 4runner, overland warehouse coilover lift, rock rails, 33" KM2's, factory transfer case lock, all options

after he popped two beads, finally put the different spare to use, and we were able to re seat the beat on the other.

my trusty steed

the co pilot and myself. don't mind my homeless look.

1968 land cruiser, fully restored, locked, carb'd motor, on board air. was having issues with his rear locker, but this thing was awesome regardless.

oddly enough, the only vehicle that broke was the most outfitted rig there. a brand new FJ. overland lift, ARB bumpers/rails, warn winch, full underside skids, 33" KM2's. This was his first offroading trip, and it was pretty clear to see. He took a wrong line and put his rear control arm on a rock and sheered it right in half. We were able to fix it using a small jack handle, roll cage coupling from the yota truck, and some duct tape.

my favorite

NBMgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
jakeWI
1996 XJ Cherokee 

those are some real cool pics!

that yota pickup doesnt looked bobbed in the pics?

Jeep Buildhttp://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...hwoods-958674/
jakeWI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
NBMgreg
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hmm I'm not sure how much he shortened it but you can see where he cut/welded in person.
NBMgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.