Alpine Loop trip pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > Alpine Loop trip pics

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-01-2005, 09:55 PM   #1
FanAholic
2007 MK Compass 

Alpine Loop trip pics

These are some pics of a trip I made with a my parents and a couple of friends. There were 3 jeeps total.

I didnt manage to get many "action photos" except a few from inside the jeep. It took 2 days from start to finish and I had a blast. The trail wasnt too technical but it was my first actual wheeling experiance and I think my stock Jeep handled itself pretty well. The other two jeep were modified slightly.

First one is right outside of Ouray this is where we ended the trail, coming down off engineer pass can be a bit scary.

Hanging out the side

My jeep

scenery

Friend making his way to the top

Must be headed for a toilet

Thats just some of the pictures. The trail was great, If you have ever been on it there are some parts that are a bit scary, tight switch backs, crazy bastards on atv, dirtbikes, and rental jeeps that drive way too fast, and falling off a thousand foot cliff, juet to name a few.

Just goes to show ya that you dont need a modified jeep to have fun.
Trip was made in August of 04

Unread 03-02-2005, 06:48 AM   #2
binski
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Brings back fond memories! Wheelin' in the San Juans is great and I can't wait to get back out there. Try the area around Mt. Sneffels too. Thanks for sharing the pics!
binski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.