7-6-10 Big Fork Signal Mountain TN Video - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Trail Reports & Pictures > 7-6-10 Big Fork Signal Mountain TN Video

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 07-08-2010, 04:36 AM   #1
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

7-6-10 Big Fork Signal Mountain TN Video

Little video of myself and Tellico TJ. Not the greatest, and for some freakin reason won't play back in HD and is fuzzy. Shot in 720p, but it doesn't play on youtube like it does on my computer. Anywho, good times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZW4UKq6bzI

Edit* I'm seeing two videos for some reason.... IF there are two and they won't play, click them it takes you to youtube to view it. Weird...

1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I gotta get back up there. It's been close to a year. Got several friends that live near Prentice Cooper but still gotta find somewhere to park the trailer.
Unread 07-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Turner
2006 TJ Wrangler 

park the trailer at the guard station of prentice cooper. it would be protected there. Yell if you go, I'm all about meeting new folks.
1970 Ford Bronco302, dana 30, 9", 3 on the tree, show stopper.
Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

You might already know me. I have a purple XJ on tons with white wagon wheels so I kinda stick out. I ride with a bunch of guys from Cleveland. Mostly XJs and my little brother has a ZJ but as of today he doesn't live up there anymore. I usually ride with Justin and Doug (white XJs) and Chaz (everybody in Cleveland know him) and a few others. There is a purple ZJ and red Taco on the fork all the time that I'm good friends with as well. I'd park at the park but really don't like driving mine on the street. It hates going more than about 40mph. I should have it back up and running in a few weeks and we'll plan a trip.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.