Wiring Harness for 86' grand wagoneer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Wiring Harness for 86' grand wagoneer

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-25-2005, 08:59 PM   #1
SouthernJeepn06
1997 FSJ Cherokee 

Wiring Harness for 86' grand wagoneer

In my 86 grand wag with the 360 the wiring harness is shot. Started fine and everything but me and my dad are about to add edelbrock intake and holley four barrel and new distribitor(to tired to spell correctly) we found that there are a few bad wires on the wiring harness. any suggestions on where to find a replacement one that wont cost me an arm and a leg. thanks

Anyone wanna buy a pos 88 yj? lol just wondering

SouthernJeepn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2005, 08:19 PM   #2
Gharper4

I had pretty much same deal, took out harness and replaced one wire at a time. Not sure if it will fit but have one from an 81.
Gharper4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.