What's on your "To Do" list?
Since this is sorta a "General Discussion" kind of list, I thought I'd see what everybody's planning for their FSJ, now that the good weather is back. Here's a short list of things that I already have the parts for, but just need the time to do:
'88 Grand Wagoneer:
* Rebuild replacement rear axle with track-lock and replace existing axle.
* Rebuild spare TF727 tranny and NP229 transfer-case, and replace existing ones.
* Wire in rear-window switch lockouts (so my daughters can't roll them down on long trips)
* Install TFI upgrade
* Build belly-pan out of the 3/16" plate steel I have lying on the side of my garage
* Waterproof engine electronics, and extend vents for drivetrain components
* Build snorkel using spare hood.
* Replace door seals
* Power wash mud off engine, and use cut-up inner tube to form a flexible apron under front crossmember to reduce water flow through engine.
* Install sunroof/escape-hatch
* '78 Cherokee 4-door "S"
* '88 Grand Wagoneer
* '84 XJ Cherokee 2-door FOR SALE- $600
All that and more on the page below:
<a href="http://home.off-road.com/~wagoneer/" target="_blank">http://home.off-road.com/~wagoneer/</a>