What's on your "To Do" list? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > What's on your "To Do" list?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 05-14-2002, 08:58 AM   #1
Bob Barry

What's on your "To Do" list?

Since this is sorta a "General Discussion" kind of list, I thought I'd see what everybody's planning for their FSJ, now that the good weather is back. Here's a short list of things that I already have the parts for, but just need the time to do:

'88 Grand Wagoneer:

* Rebuild replacement rear axle with track-lock and replace existing axle.
* Rebuild spare TF727 tranny and NP229 transfer-case, and replace existing ones.
* Wire in rear-window switch lockouts (so my daughters can't roll them down on long trips)

'78 Cherokee:

* Install TFI upgrade
* Build belly-pan out of the 3/16" plate steel I have lying on the side of my garage
* Waterproof engine electronics, and extend vents for drivetrain components
* Build snorkel using spare hood.
* Replace door seals
* Power wash mud off engine, and use cut-up inner tube to form a flexible apron under front crossmember to reduce water flow through engine.
* Install sunroof/escape-hatch

* '84 XJ Cherokee 2-door FOR SALE- $600
All that and more on the page below:
<a href="http://home.off-road.com/~wagoneer/" target="_blank">http://home.off-road.com/~wagoneer/</a>
Bob Barry is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.