What's on your "To Do" list? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 05-14-2002, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Bob Barry

What's on your "To Do" list?

Since this is sorta a "General Discussion" kind of list, I thought I'd see what everybody's planning for their FSJ, now that the good weather is back. Here's a short list of things that I already have the parts for, but just need the time to do:

'88 Grand Wagoneer:

* Rebuild replacement rear axle with track-lock and replace existing axle.
* Rebuild spare TF727 tranny and NP229 transfer-case, and replace existing ones.
* Wire in rear-window switch lockouts (so my daughters can't roll them down on long trips)

'78 Cherokee:

* Install TFI upgrade
* Build belly-pan out of the 3/16" plate steel I have lying on the side of my garage
* Waterproof engine electronics, and extend vents for drivetrain components
* Build snorkel using spare hood.
* Replace door seals
* Power wash mud off engine, and use cut-up inner tube to form a flexible apron under front crossmember to reduce water flow through engine.
* Install sunroof/escape-hatch

Bob Barry-
* '78 Cherokee 4-door "S"
* '88 Grand Wagoneer
* '84 XJ Cherokee 2-door FOR SALE- $600
All that and more on the page below:
<a href="http://home.off-road.com/~wagoneer/" target="_blank">http://home.off-road.com/~wagoneer/</a>

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.