Vintage JEEP Commando needed for commercial. L.A. Feb14!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Vintage JEEP Commando needed for commercial. L.A. Feb14!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 02-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
67CamoCommando

Vintage JEEP Commando needed for commercial. L.A. Feb14!!

Hello,

I secure vehicles for the use in commercials, photo shoots, and other productions.

I am currently looking for a Jeep Commando for a photo shoot on Thursday, Feb 14, 2013. Shooting in Malibu, CA.

Looking for lighter colors, such as cream, sand, light blue, light green, tan…

Doesn’t have to look perfect. “character” is ok. It does need to have front and rear seats. We want it with top removed.

There is pay and the proper insurance in place.

If you have such a Jeep and are interested, please email photos along with contact info to Gabriel@MisterVintageMachine.com

Please feel free to contact me anytime for more info and with any questions.

Thank you,
Gabriel Baltierra
Mr. Vintage Machine
www.mistervintagemachine.com
213-369-0281

67CamoCommando is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.