Terrible service from Monarch Machine in Burlington KY - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Terrible service from Monarch Machine in Burlington KY

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

Unread 05-16-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
chris64
1979 FSJ Cherokee 

Terrible service from Monarch Machine in Burlington KY

Picked up heads and block from Monarch after 4 weeks.
They did not even touch them, and when I pressed the owner,he said he didn't know when he would start on them, let alone finish.
This is after he told me it would be 2 weeks when I dropped them off.

I am taking the work to Davis Machine, in Paris, KY,
they have done work for me before,
and they told me it would be 1 week to get the work done.
Monarch said the reason it's so slow is one of their guys quit.
I know this is a rant, but in todays economy, I can't belive how little they care for providing decent service.
So in short I would definitely not recomend them
C

chris64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
revelc
1985 FSJ Wagoneer 

This might just be me. But I would be grateful that they didn't screw up my engine because they didn't know what they were doing but tried anyways. One would think an engine is an engine but they may have also been concerned at a business stand point of not wanting to warranty an engine they know nothing about.

That being said they did take way too long to tell you they weren't going to be able to work on it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.