Tailgate wiring - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Tailgate wiring

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 01-16-2014, 05:59 PM   #1
earlb74

1986 FSJ Wagoneer 

Tailgate wiring

Anyone have any knowledge of the wiring inside the tailgate? Trying to figure out which wires are the defrost wires. I also see where the PO taped the small orange wire to the large orange wire which is the main feed I believe. Any help is appreciated!.

earlb74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2014, 08:17 PM   #2
RockRollin
"Positive.....I think"

1990 FSJ Wagoneer 

http://oljeep.com/gw/elec/GW_wiring-1990.html
Section 41/42
RockRollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2014, 07:59 AM   #3
usererror
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

If you get in there and do this repair, could you take pictures? I need to get mine working as well.

Previous owner cut everything out according to my mechanic. I'm worried that the timer is even gone. I didn't want to pay him to redo everything. It's on my list for the spring and summer...but not having it work up here in the winter is quite a pain!
usererror is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.