SUSPENSION QUESTION - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > SUSPENSION QUESTION

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-07-2001, 01:59 PM   #1
GREGDOG95YJ

SUSPENSION QUESTION

A FRIEND OF MINE HAS A 87 GRAND WAGONEER AND HE IS ABOUT TO PUT A 4" SKYJACKER LIFT ON IT. HE KNOWS 32" TIRES WILL FIT ON STOCK RIMS WITHOUT RUBBING ON THE BODY BUT HE WANTS TO KNOW IF HE CAN FIT 33" TIRES ON THE STOCK RIMS WITHOUT HAVING TO TRIM. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT AS WELL AS PICS.
THANKS!

"just like all addicts my need to satisfy my addiction far exceeds my wallet!!"
GREGDOG95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2001, 02:24 PM   #2
BurlyJ10

hey, im not sure about a wag. but i have a j10 ten with a four in lift and i can easily fit 33's with no trimming. hope this helps. burly
K&N Filter, Custom 3" exhaust
Interior mods= Sunpro tach, clarion stereo, Clarion 6-1/2 coaxials, polk tweeters,two alpine 10" subs
Proud member of the "Creepers Jeepers Gang" of Durango CO, my home town.
BurlyJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2001, 02:26 PM   #3
BurlyJ10

oh by the way just in case you saw my info on my truck, i have 32's because at the time i had a 258ci and didnt want to strain it too much, then it blew anyways and i got a 360. wish i'd done the 33's. i believe they'll fit on a wag.
K&N Filter, Custom 3" exhaust
Interior mods= Sunpro tach, clarion stereo, Clarion 6-1/2 coaxials, polk tweeters,two alpine 10" subs
Proud member of the "Creepers Jeepers Gang" of Durango CO, my home town.
BurlyJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.