Show Em' If Ya Got Em' - Lets See A Picture Post Of Your FSJ - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Show Em' If Ya Got Em' - Lets See A Picture Post Of Your FSJ

New For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S Exha

Unread 01-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #211
Kaotic55
1955 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jeep View Post
Hey, I can post here now! Got it last week. I'm pretty pumped about it. I just can't decide on what to do first. If I don't use the left over money to buy the big parts (lift and tires) I don't know when I'll have it again. But I really want to fix all of the little things (slow windoes, a/c, cruse, carb, wipers only work on high, and the interrior). Anyways, her he is. My son named it the War Wagon!

NICE!! Do the lift and tires JUST DO IT!! Seriously though all that other **** can be done with minimal dollars to save for the lift/tires could be hard so I personally would just get it and get it done!! than $100 here or $100 there you can have all that other stuff done quickly

NICE buy!! Cant wait to see it finished

Kaotic55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #212
1jeep
1990 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm getting the lift and tires first. Already paid for the lift, 3in RC. Gona get tires when tax money comes in so I can get the ones I want. I have the same reasoning as you.
1jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #213
shellez
1975 J-Series Truck 

A little update

shellez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2011, 07:45 AM   #214
Kaotic55
1955 CJ5 

Quote:
I'm getting the lift and tires first. Already paid for the lift, 3in RC. Gona get tires when tax money comes in so I can get the ones I want. I have the same reasoning as you.
NICE!! Cant wait to see it lifted should look amazing!!

What tires are you wanting? Are you going to run 33's?
Unread 02-02-2011, 07:47 AM   #215
Kaotic55
1955 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellez View Post
A little update

WICKED!!
Unread 02-08-2011, 02:21 AM   #216
shellez
1975 J-Series Truck 

Got the skins for the rear done today will post pics later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic55 View Post
WICKED!!
shellez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2011, 07:35 AM   #217
Kaotic55
1955 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellez View Post
Got the skins for the rear done today will post pics later
Nice cant wait to see
Unread 02-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #218
1jeep
1990 FSJ Wagoneer 

Not the best picture, but I finally got the tires on. 3in lift and 32x11.5.15's.

Unread 02-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #219
Kaotic55
1955 CJ5 

Nice. . . Has a great stance doesnt it
Unread 02-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #220
1jeep
1990 FSJ Wagoneer 

I think it does. Makes me feel good.
Unread 02-26-2011, 08:20 PM   #221
bilgamesh
2014 JK Wrangler 

Bought this J10 yesterday. It runs well, but is going to need a thorough going through.
j10c.jpg  
bilgamesh is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2011, 12:08 AM   #222
Kaotic55
1955 CJ5 

Quote:
I think it does. Makes me feel good.
Hell yeah man congrats by all means!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgamesh View Post
Bought this J10 yesterday. It runs well, but is going to need a thorough going through.
Nice score!! How much if you dont mind me asking?
Unread 02-27-2011, 05:38 AM   #223
bilgamesh
2014 JK Wrangler 

I got tired of shopping Craig's List and trying to talk myself into the $2000 ones with rusty bodies, and in need of much more work. For example, I drove 200 miles to look at one for $2200, which the guy swore everything worked on. When I got there, it was totally eaten throughout with rust, and the motor and interior was mess, and frankly very little worked. I found a very nice one on ebay, for which I bid $5000. I lost it in the last 4 seconds naturally; the winner paid $5100. GRRRR

I did not buy the truck for off-road, or for a daily driver, but as a novelty work truck. I needed something rugged, but that has some of the creature comforts that will make my days of using it in the Texas heat, comfortable. Mine has new tires, new air conditioning compressor, new heavy duty radiator, new belts, new seals, new battery, new cam, new carb, and no rust through. I was also able to drive it 200 miles home through rush hour traffic in Dallas! $3500 is what I paid. Not cheap, but about right, I think.
Unread 02-27-2011, 09:45 AM   #224
Kaotic55
1955 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgamesh View Post
I did not buy the truck for off-road, or for a daily driver, but as a novelty work truck. I needed something rugged, but that has some of the creature comforts that will make my days of using it in the Texas heat, comfortable. Mine has new tires, new air conditioning compressor, new heavy duty radiator, new belts, new seals, new battery, new cam, new carb, and no rust through. I was also able to drive it 200 miles home through rush hour traffic in Dallas! $3500 is what I paid. Not cheap, but about right, I think.

All that new stuff and all you had to do was turn the key and go I thin k thats a great deal
Unread 02-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #225
bilgamesh
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic55 View Post
All that new stuff and all you had to do was turn the key and go I thin k thats a great deal
Thanks, that was my thinking on it too. I spent today removing some of the P/O customizations. A few more small touches, and I am ready to roll.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.