Seat Options - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Seat Options

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNew jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!

Unread 01-11-2014, 07:51 AM   #1
Zorm
1983 FSJ Cherokee 

Seat Options

Has anyone tried to put the seats from a LandRover Discovery in our jeeps? I know of 4 that are in a junk yard and the seats are still good.

Zorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2014, 10:01 AM   #2
whtshos
1982 J-Series Truck 

The best "bolt in" seem to be the Dakota seats. If you have any fab equipment, the sky is the limit. We are running 3rd gen Camaro seats in the '79 after floor replacement was complete. Had a blank canvas so all was open and the IROC seats were what we had on hand.
I have not seen the LR seats discussed before on other sites, they may be the next perfect fit???
02 WJ LTD 4.0 2WD (baby girls)
whtshos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2014, 08:55 PM   #3
Zorm
1983 FSJ Cherokee 

I'm gonna go back tomorrow and take a closer look at the fronts. The rear would take some floor mods but I think would work and actually fold fwd just like the stock rear seat.
Zorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.