Seat belts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Seat belts

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 03-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Dave145
1976 FSJ Cherokee 

Seat belts

Need all of them for my 79' chief. Need all the rear lap belts (3 I think?), and two for the front. I'd like to get some modern 3 point seatbelts for the front seats. I would prefer if the fronts were retractable. After checking eBay for belts and seeing the costs, I'd almost be willing to use bungee cords...

Where can I get good seat belts for less than $40 a belt?

Dave145 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
revelc
1985 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave145
Need all of them for my 79' chief. Need all the rear lap belts (3 I think?), and two for the front. I'd like to get some modern 3 point seatbelts for the front seats. I would prefer if the fronts were retractable. After checking eBay for belts and seeing the costs, I'd almost be willing to use bungee cords...

Junk yard. Or any old seat belt can do if they bolt in.
Unread 03-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #3
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i have a set of the 2 outside seatbelts for the rear i think. They are lap belts but the ones that retract. They are from a mid-late 70's ride, and wouldnt fit with the seat in my 73.

If you want them they are yours for the price of shipping.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

image-576887100.jpg

I have the middle one too with the AMC logo but that's currently installed in the truck. You'll have to buy me a new seatbelt to replace that one if you want it haha. I think one loke the other ones I have in there would be like 10 or 15 bucks.

Let me know if you want em, they work and they are OEM

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:00 AM   #5
Dave145
1976 FSJ Cherokee 

What would the price be including shipping for the two outer belts?
Dave145 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #6
AF-Jeff
1979 FSJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave145 View Post

Hey if you are still looking for seatbelts I have some in the back of my chief. I'm not sure what condition they are in but if you want them you make an offer. I have no use for them so I can give them to you for pretty damn cheap.
AF-Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
pleontks
1976 J-Series Truck 

AF-Jeff.....you got a spare back seat?
Unread 09-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #8
AF-Jeff
1979 FSJ Cherokee 

Nope, try a junk/salvage yard. they always are a smart place to look for seats and whatnot
AF-Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.