Seat belts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Seat belts

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Dave145
1976 FSJ Cherokee 

Seat belts

Need all of them for my 79' chief. Need all the rear lap belts (3 I think?), and two for the front. I'd like to get some modern 3 point seatbelts for the front seats. I would prefer if the fronts were retractable. After checking eBay for belts and seeing the costs, I'd almost be willing to use bungee cords...

Where can I get good seat belts for less than $40 a belt?

Dave145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
revelc
1985 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave145
Need all of them for my 79' chief. Need all the rear lap belts (3 I think?), and two for the front. I'd like to get some modern 3 point seatbelts for the front seats. I would prefer if the fronts were retractable. After checking eBay for belts and seeing the costs, I'd almost be willing to use bungee cords...

Junk yard. Or any old seat belt can do if they bolt in.
Unread 03-27-2013, 11:18 PM   #3
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

i have a set of the 2 outside seatbelts for the rear i think. They are lap belts but the ones that retract. They are from a mid-late 70's ride, and wouldnt fit with the seat in my 73.

If you want them they are yours for the price of shipping.

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

image-576887100.jpg

I have the middle one too with the AMC logo but that's currently installed in the truck. You'll have to buy me a new seatbelt to replace that one if you want it haha. I think one loke the other ones I have in there would be like 10 or 15 bucks.

Let me know if you want em, they work and they are OEM

Quote:
Well it ain't just the smoke and the traffic jam that makes me the bitter fool I am But this four-wheel buggy is A-dollaring me to death.
For gas and oils and fluids and grease, And wires and tires and anti freeze....And them accessories, Well honey, that's something else!
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now!
- Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Dr. Marneaus is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 06:00 AM   #5
Dave145
1976 FSJ Cherokee 

What would the price be including shipping for the two outer belts?
Dave145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 09:45 PM   #6
AF-Jeff
1979 FSJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave145 View Post

Hey if you are still looking for seatbelts I have some in the back of my chief. I'm not sure what condition they are in but if you want them you make an offer. I have no use for them so I can give them to you for pretty damn cheap.
AF-Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
pleontks
1976 J-Series Truck 

AF-Jeff.....you got a spare back seat?
Unread 09-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #8
AF-Jeff
1979 FSJ Cherokee 

Nope, try a junk/salvage yard. they always are a smart place to look for seats and whatnot
AF-Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.