Rules for the Pickup Forum - Please Read!
Rule and guidelines for posting
- Please try to keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about the Jeep Pickups including the J-Series (J-10, J-20), Commando, Willys, and any others that I missed along with the problems, desires, capabilities, modifications, ideas and loves / hates that you have about them. The moderators will allow a certain amount of "off-topic" messaging, but please do not push it.
- Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com.
- Pictures maybe posted with your messages. Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
- Topics allowed include anything about Jeep Pickups, including trail / grocery runs, towing, changes in look or function, etcetra
- Please do not post and repost your questions several times over as the answers are not always immediate and this forum has experienced significant periods of inactivity. Some people will refrain from answering questions even after reading them if they cannot prove their points of view
- Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree") will not be tolerated for long. If you agree, say so, but please add more to the discussion, you do have opinions that you can share!
As times and members change with this group, some questions maybe asked over and over again ...
- - For the oldtimers, please be patient with those who are new.
- - To those who are new, you can search the online databases for answers to your questions. If you feel the answers found do not satisfy you, please don't hesitate to post your question here.
- - Sometimes the answers you are looking for may be in other sections, check there as well, as many questions that are asked about the J10 may also apply to CJ or wagoneers.
- - Don't forget the general sections under "OffRoad Performance" as there is lots of great information in there as well.
"AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY"
"We, too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We and all others who believe as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." FDR
Blue Jeep Club Member #4
92 Canyon Blue Wrangler YJ 4.0L - with some fun goodies