Radiator core support for 66 waggy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Radiator core support for 66 waggy

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #1
Gante

Radiator core support for 66 waggy

Does anyone know what other waggy years would have a compatible radiator core support for my Wagoneer 1966?

Would any 1963 to 1968 be the same? Any other years after that?

Gante is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 08:39 AM   #2
Gante

Anybody?
I would like to find a nice rust free replacement for 1966 waggy.
Unread 01-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #3
coonash

1969 FSJ Wagoneer 

I pulled one from a 86 I scraped.
There is about a 1/2" difference on the radiator supports between the 86' and my 69' waggy.

I forget which is which. But they look very similar, if not identical.
This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 10:53 AM   #4
Gante

Thank you! For some reason I always thought that there would be more differences and possibly problems with fitting a newer one on the 66.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.