Please Jeep Gods! I need Help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Please Jeep Gods! I need Help!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
SoldotnayTowing

Please Jeep Gods! I need Help!

I have a 64' Kaiser Jeep J300 Gladiator "beautiful brute" that I need help Identifying part(s) and or their name(s). I have been able to figure out that it has a "Rhino" Grill, but i need to know the name of the interior parts (Highlighted in yellow, between the headlights and grill.) I haven't the slightest Idea what they are called. also any Ideas on prices for these parts (grill too) would be very helpful. please Direct this thread to the appropriate forum if not so already. thank you anyone and everyone for your time and help!

j300.jpg  
SoldotnayTowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
muddy93
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 

the little circles between the lights and grill are called "pie plates"

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.