new wagoneer - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > new wagoneer

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 06-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #31
revelc
1985 FSJ Wagoneer 

This is staying to remind me of that old Johnny Cash song. I got it one piece at a time....

Unread 06-09-2012, 12:23 PM   #32
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc
This is staying to remind me of that old Johnny Cash song. I got it one piece at a time....
Haha yeah that's how it's going lol. Its a 68 74 79 82 lol yeah got to get headlight buckets and start doing some body work and it will live again

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-slow-but-getting-there-1153271/[/url]

IRO 6.5" lift, IRO Front long arms, rear iro adj upper a arm and adj rear lower, custom 4x4 fab front bumper, rough country winch, 15" crager soft 8's, procomp 35-12.50 tire, fenders trimmed KOR light bar, malone roof rack
240impala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #33
240impala
2003 WJ 

Got some round head light buckets today gonna fab up some tabs and get them mounted

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/wj-slow-but-getting-there-1153271/[/url]

IRO 6.5" lift, IRO Front long arms, rear iro adj upper a arm and adj rear lower, custom 4x4 fab front bumper, rough country winch, 15" crager soft 8's, procomp 35-12.50 tire, fenders trimmed KOR light bar, malone roof rack
Unread 06-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #34
240impala
2003 WJ 

Circle headlights installed
image-2786620544.jpg  

Unread 06-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #35
SaggyWagoneer
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Looks good, gonna go with pie pans or throw lights in there? Your hood still makes me chuckle
SaggyWagoneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #36
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaggyWagoneer View Post
Looks good, gonna go with pie pans or throw lights in there? Your hood still makes me chuckle
think i may put lights in there, yeah it will be sanded down next week

Unread 06-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #37
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

lucky...I want a rhino grille.....

but then again my cheese-grater is so secksy.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc View Post
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.
Dr. Marneaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #38
SaggyWagoneer
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

I found a jeep truck with a rhino grill on the bad side of town, poor thing is loaded to the gills back and front with garbage, stopped the other day cuz I saw the guy outside his house so I stopped and axed him if he would sell the grill, he said he would think about it, which I took to mean he would check eBay for a price and call me back with some rediculous number, fingers crossed. I gotta do something as my grill is bent to hell. There's a cheese grater on cl but they want my first born for it lol.
Unread 06-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #39
240impala
2003 WJ 

Where do you guys live I may can get y'all one either or if u want to pay me for them

Unread 06-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #40
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus
lucky...I want a rhino grille.....

but then again my cheese-grater is so secksy.
I may can get you either or if you would like I like rhino or razor

Unread 06-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #41
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

LEmmie know the details...I'm in las vegas. shipping shouldnt be turrable on the grill and headlight rings and whatnot.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons made Rosie O' Donnell fat!

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence" - Charles Austin Beard

Quote:
Having a Full Size Jeep is likehaving a hot wife. When you take her out in public it turns heads, they can insight jealousy, you could look at them all day, they require a lot of attention, cost a lot to get them to do what you want them to do, but when they're not happy you'll be cussing, throwing things, and constantly weighing how much you'll lose if you divorce her.

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Unread 06-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #42
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus View Post
LEmmie know the details...I'm in las vegas. shipping shouldnt be turrable on the grill and headlight rings and whatnot.
do you just want rings or buckets and rings, and the only thing i cant promise
are pie pans those things are through the roof

Unread 06-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #43
SaggyWagoneer
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'm in Anchorage Alaska here, pretty tight budget though, shoot me a pm with what type of $$ your talking.
Unread 06-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #44
240impala
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaggyWagoneer
I'm in Anchorage Alaska here, pretty tight budget though, shoot me a pm with what type of $$ your talking.
Ok I'll get a shipping quote within the next few weeks

Unread 07-09-2012, 08:18 PM   #45
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240impala View Post
Ok I'll get a shipping quote within the next few weeks
did you ever get the details of the grill? condition, pics? price? anything?

Quote:

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.