A New Grand Wagoneer Fanatic Seeking Advice - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > A New Grand Wagoneer Fanatic Seeking Advice

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 05-26-2002, 07:32 PM   #1
HOA X

A New Grand Wagoneer Fanatic Seeking Advice

Howdy Everyone,

I own a 1984 Grand Wagoneer that is my pride and joy. It's not in the greatest shape but this is the first car I bought with my own money.

Recently I'm having problems with my car losing oil pressure. The weird thing is that oil is being shot up through the oil stick. I just changed my valve cover gaskets so I hope that would help.

Any advice on this matter anyone?

HOA X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2002, 07:12 AM   #2
woodmanswaggy

i have a wagoneer. but its the smaller one. but i was losing oil pressure and someone said to switch to 20w50 and i did and it boosted it right up.. i dont know much but it seemed to help me some..
woodmanswaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2002, 02:13 AM   #3
lasarus

this may seem simple, but depending on how much you know about cars it may make sense. make sure you put the oil in teh right place....in the oil resoivior not down the dipstick tube. the automatic transmission in most vehicles is where the tranny fluid goes, but the oil has its own resevior. if this isnt the problem than il go ahead and put my foot into my mouth. also, check to make sure all your plugs are tight...ive seen oil leackage from them too. good luck, lasarus

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.