Looking to fix up my ride - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Looking to fix up my ride

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 08-20-2014, 08:43 PM   #1
paknght
1982 J-Series Truck 

Looking to fix up my ride

Rebuilding a 82 J10 truck. Body in good shape and currently in epoxy primer. Working on interior with dynamat insulation before putting carpet down. I wanted to put bucket seats but the
tracks are hard to come by. Probably get the bench seat recovered. Upholstering shops want a fortune for school bus looking seats. Ugghhh
Looking for some parts and information
1. The rectangle plastic gas filler on the outside, mine is cracked in three places
2 Somewhere I read that the pie plates (truck has a 64 front grille) can be replaced or modified to install fog lights. I believe that it includes the bucket that holds the light. Wish I had printed out that thread, I think that would look cool with yellow fog lights, regular headlights and the rhino grille.

I'll try to figure out to post pics of my beast on this site

Thanks for any input

Mike

paknght is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.