Long live the Wagoneer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Long live the Wagoneer

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 01-20-2002, 10:57 PM   #1
ZJ-TOM

Long live the Wagoneer

As the owner of a ZJ Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited, I must say there are few other Jeeps I find appealing, except for the Wagoneer. I've spent the last 2 or more hours on the Internet doing searches for Wagoneer web sites/pages and I have rediscovered the beauty and value of this time honored American classic, the Wagoneer. Like the glass of Merlot, sitting on my desk next to my computer keyboard, the Wagoneer has aged gracefully with time. I have found a group of loyalists who own and appreciate their Wagoneer's and find fellowship and comfort by spending time with other Wagoneer owners. In fact, I stumbled on to a web site for a company in Kerville, Texas that specializes in restorations and sales of Wagoneer's. Maybe one day, when I'm ready to sell my 5.9, I'll look into buying a Wagoneer for myself.

10 cheers for the Wagoneer!

Unread 01-21-2002, 11:47 AM   #2
BIG BAD JON

Hey ive been looking for a Wagoneer website for the past 16 hours with no luck!Please will you post the URL of this website?If this board is like my paintball board, they do not allow spamming.

If this board is the same, e-mail the URL to me at: BIG_BAD_JON32586@yahoo.com

I thank you ahead of time for any future help.
Unread 01-22-2002, 09:59 PM   #3
ZJ-TOM

http://www.wagonmasters.com/default.htm

ENJOY!!!
Unread 01-28-2002, 09:30 AM   #4
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

We're parting this baby out - Lot's of good parts to put on our trail Jeeps - sorry!

Unread 01-29-2002, 09:28 AM   #5
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

Update on the GW - The vehicle is now operational and we are reconsidering our decision to part it out. It sure is pretty!
Unread 01-31-2002, 01:33 AM   #6
horatio102
Web Wheeler

That's way too pretty to part out. I'd say sell it (for a profit) and get one that got hit by the ugly stick.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2002, 08:30 AM   #7
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally posted by horatio102:
That's way too pretty to part out. I'd say sell it (for a profit) and get one that got hit by the ugly stick.
Yep - that's the direction we're thinking of heading - I *think* I'm happy but still need to locate a good running AMC 360...
Unread 02-10-2002, 06:03 PM   #8
Haydonna Matteson

Why would you want to part something tat nice out? We are working on one that is totally not that nice! We are looking for a transfercase for a 1985 GW, if not were going to change to a chev. drivetrain, can anyone help us?
Haydonna Matteson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2002, 07:33 PM   #9
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally posted by Haydonna Matteson:
Why would you want to part something tat nice out? We are working on one that is totally not that nice! We are looking for a transfercase for a 1985 GW, if not were going to change to a chev. drivetrain, can anyone help us?

I pulled the engine and am going to rebuild it for the CJ. The guy that is getting the GW is driving out to California from Michigan in a few weeks to trailer it back. He has all the running gear in his existing GW that he plans on swapping over to the nicer one - bottom line, I'm sure he will have GW parts to sell. Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with him.
Unread 02-19-2002, 01:58 AM   #10
Greezy Gringo

I almost cried when you said you were gonna part that hottie out! Id love for my GW to look that good, she will some day... yes some day.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.