Just wanted to introduce myself... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Just wanted to introduce myself...

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-16-2004, 10:37 AM   #1
IbJoEc

Just wanted to introduce myself...

Hey everyone, how's it going? I'd just like to introduce myself. I recently purchases a '90 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. When I bought it, there was front fender damage, the wonderful chipped clear coat, and a dire need for shocks, tires, and a little motor work. It has 110,000 miles on the odometer, and since I purchased it, I have restored it to its near- original state. Here's a pic while it was in the shop getting painted and whatnot:

And the finished product (sorry for the poor quality)

I have a few quick questions... Does anyone know of a good Intake manifold/Carburator setup for these? I'm looking into edelbrock, but I wasn't sure of the part numbers...

I am going to do an intake, carburator, and full exhaust... the car needs to breathe. Other than that, this car is perfect and exactly what I wanted.

Any help that you guys can give would be greatly appreciated!

IbJoEc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2004, 02:16 PM   #2
86lerado

Wow thats a nice stocker(builder)lol. nice rig.
P=pocket
86 CJ-7 Laredo 4"lift 37"SSR's 30frt/44rear,3.31gears,258,auto/300t-case,caged,custom bumpers.
Wifes 92 YJ 2.5"springs,2"body,35"MTR's30f/35r,4.88gears,airlock front, locrite rear,4.0/5spd.,caged ,custom bumpers,6000'warn.
86lerado is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.