Jeep Wagoneer axle question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Jeep Wagoneer axle question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 12-01-2007, 12:13 PM   #1
Bclevy
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep Wagoneer axle question

I was wondering if a Jeep Wagoneer axle will fit in my 02 TJ. Ive got a a guy that would give me the axles and transfer case if I come get it. Ihe said the Wagoneer is 1990ish he thinks. Thanks for any help!

Brent

Bclevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2007, 10:26 AM   #2
shmoken875
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bclevy
I was wondering if a Jeep Wagoneer axle will fit in my 02 TJ. Ive got a a guy that would give me the axles and transfer case if I come get it. Ihe said the Wagoneer is 1990ish he thinks. Thanks for any help!

Brent
it'll be the right width if thats what you're asking. your gonna need coil buckets, control arm and trackbar brackets welded on front and rear
www.sc4wda.org.vt.edu
My 44 Build:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/my-wagoneer-44-build-start-finish-466573/
shmoken875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
carnuck
1984 J-Series Truck 

'87 to '90 Wagoneers are XJs (same as the Cherokee) with D30 front and M20/D35/D44/8.25 rear. Grand Wagoneer is an FSJ with D44 front and M20 or D44 (available '87 up mixed with M20s till they ran out). Note that pre '80 D44 rears are all offset to the right (QT ones more than Dana/Spicer 20 tcased ones)
carnuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.