Jeep J10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Jeep J10

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-16-2004, 05:30 PM   #1
Dtray332

Jeep J10

Ok, this is the deal. I have a friend that has a J10. We did a lot of work to it, roll cage, rebuilt the bed. We took him out wheelin today to test out the new beast. With the Quadra Trac/ open diffs, he got hung up a lot. What are the people out there with Quadra Trac's doing when it comes to wheeling? From what I've heard, you can't put a locker in it because the Quadra trac won't work right, or is that just a rumor? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

Unread 02-16-2004, 07:03 PM   #2
NellyBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtray332
Ok, this is the deal. I have a friend that has a J10. We did a lot of work to it, roll cage, rebuilt the bed. We took him out wheelin today to test out the new beast. With the Quadra Trac/ open diffs, he got hung up a lot. What are the people out there with Quadra Trac's doing when it comes to wheeling? From what I've heard, you can't put a locker in it because the Quadra trac won't work right, or is that just a rumor? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
Thanks Dave...Also I just read on another forum........Is it possible to put part time hubs in a QT setup and put a locker in and drive in the emergency setting when not offroad?

Ed
NellyBell is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.