I have an 86' Jeep Grand Wagoneer FOR SALE!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > I have an 86' Jeep Grand Wagoneer FOR SALE!!

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 09-08-2002, 10:47 PM   #1
Nutz

I have an 86' Jeep Grand Wagoneer FOR SALE!!

Hey There,

I usually am in the CJ forum, bought a 76 CJ- 5.
Now it is time to sell my 86 Grand Wagoneer. Here is info on it- 1986/ Burgundy and wood paneling on side, 360 amc motor, power everything, newer tires, exhaust. Inside is in good condition, recently tuned up. Outside has some rust but not much. It's approx. mileage is 135,000 and the engine is still real strong. Does not have a radio. I have been thinking about swapping motor into CJ-5 and scraping the rest, but I thought that would be silly. Someone out there would surely want it?? It sits in our barn and is covered up, I drive it about 2 times a week. I am a straight shooter and will start the selling amount out at $1,800 OBO If you want any pics give me your email and I would gladly send you some! It would be a great off-road project or daily driver for someone. Thanks, Nutz

Nutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2002, 12:25 PM   #2
lasarus

Still for sale??

Hey where are you located? Can you send me some picutres of this beauty? Email me at lasarus22@hotmail.com with any info and stuff. Are you willing to take direct deposit payments? Thanks, Lasarus
Unread 10-24-2002, 05:42 AM   #3
AKA-TALCUL1

If it's still up for grabs, please shoot the pictures and any additional info to:
castohunter@aol.com

Thanks.
AKA-TALCUL1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2002, 11:04 PM   #4
Nutz

Jeep Grand Wagoneer no longer For Sale, sold it to a law student from our nearby college. It went to a good guy who will take the proper care of it!
Nutz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.