Front Seatbelts - Plastic support "tubing" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Front Seatbelts - Plastic support "tubing"

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
usererror
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Front Seatbelts - Plastic support "tubing"

Is there a place I can get replacement of the plastic "tubing" that the seatbelt buckles are made to 'stand up' with for the front seatbelt buckles?

Hopefully this is a clear enough description of what I'm talking about.

usererror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
sandman_rides
1977 FSJ Cherokee 

Dude, mine are thrashed, too. I'm gonna subscribe in the hopes that someone has an answer...
sandman_rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2014, 03:46 PM   #3
strvger01
1966 CJ5 

you might find it easier to just replace the whole seat belt set to get those plastic pieces. they have lots of them on ebay as i just got some myself. just measure the length of plastic you need and total belt length then find ones close to that.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.