Front belt drive pic request - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Front belt drive pic request

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Fixxxer_ZJ
1995 ZJ 

Front belt drive pic request

I'm putting the new motor in my 80 cherokee, 360 ps and ac. I was wondering where the triangular bracket with four bolt holes in it goes...
Thanks

Fixxxer_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #2
jdschlaud
1989 YJ Wrangler 

dont have any pics. but if you hold the brkt with long side facing down that bottom hole goes down on the oil filter/ pump hsg. next hole up on right side goes through timing cover bolt. about 2 in up from that the 3rd hole matches up with a bolt running through the water pump. and last bolt on left side bolts to cast alum AC pump brkt.
i hope this helps. did some looking here

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=137218

its just missing the cast alum AC brackt that goes behind the steel brkts
jdschlaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
Fixxxer_ZJ
1995 ZJ 

Thanks, got her figured out now.
Fixxxer_ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.