front axle flip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > front axle flip

Jeep LED Light Lights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-10-2002, 05:23 PM   #1
Haydonna Matteson

front axle flip

Me and my Dad bought a 1985 Wagoneer as a project for me to have when I turn 16, but the drive train had been removed. So far we can't afford to get it running but we are trying to get jacked up where it should be. So we pulled the front axle out and had the spring perch cut off and put on the other side of the axle. story short, we gained about 6 inches of lift in the front, so does anyone know what to do with the back without us having to do a bunch of trial and error crap. THANKS

Haydonna Matteson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2002, 11:06 PM   #2
wagonbob

the best way to lift your rearend is add a leafs and blocks, its the cheapest way to gain lift and not have sway problems. and go easy off road ive toasted a few drivelines with the spring over and i just got through my head to have one lengthened, trust me its worth it!
wagonbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.