Found a j10, is it worth it? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Found a j10, is it worth it?

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 05-28-2013, 02:32 AM   #1
Concolour
1994 ZJ 

Found a j10, is it worth it?

So I found a j10 online for cheap, it's got a few things I'm definitely interested in, including some rather hefty tsl's. now the downside is... Needs a tranny and a t-case. What's my options in one of these? Is it worth it to try tracking down a factory tranny and transfer case? What model do they even use? Or is there an aftermarket option that won't require extensive modification? And I'm gonna cut my post off here because the app is cutting off the text field and I can't see what I'm typing

Concolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
revelc
1985 FSJ Wagoneer 

The iPhone app sucks sometimes.

You need to give more info. What year it is. Some pictures of its condition. What engine it has. Etc.
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
Concolour
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelc
The iPhone app sucks sometimes.

You need to give more info. What year it is. Some pictures of its condition. What engine it has. Etc.
No details in the ad other than it was a 78. Sent a message to the seller, waiting for a reply
Concolour is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.