Courtesy light and dome light - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Courtesy light and dome light

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-31-2007, 12:56 AM   #1
TestTeam

Courtesy light and dome light

Hi , I'm the proud owner of a 1984 GW. I have this problem: the courtesy light and the dome light remain always on even with doors closed and headlamp switch off.
Anyone can help me?

TestTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2007, 07:29 AM   #2
J4GRAND

Check that the cargo light switch in the back of the rig isn't on; I've seen others with this problem and that's what it was. If it's not the switch in back, one of the wires that run on the outside edge of the carpet under the inner sill may be corroded and grounding out.
78 Cherokee Chief- Hunting Property Rig
05 Grand Cherokee- 3.7 V6 5 speed auto
J4GRAND is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.