Center console - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Center console

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-29-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
88wood

Center console

Has anyone replaced their front center seat for a console that has cup holders and storage? I don't want to make a custom one if I don't have too any idea if there are trucks that have the same mounts so I can swap without drilling new holes. Thanks!

88wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 08:01 AM   #2
Zorm
1983 FSJ Cherokee 

your not going to find one with the same mounting holes. Been on the IFSJA list for years and no one has ever found a center console that matches up. I know a few folks get consoles out of Chevy burbs and they do look good. Also, getting some of the after markes steel ones look good. There has even been a few folks that get the plastic cheep ones form Wally world.
Me, I am going to be building one out of wood and cover it like this one
http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...center+console
Nice!!
Zorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.