-   Full Size Jeep Forum (
-   -   Can someone tell me what this part is called? (

Howzor 05-06-2013 07:33 PM

Can someone tell me what this part is called?
This one part in the lower steering column shaft was broken and made of plastic, I cannot find it anywhere!
It's from a J4000 and I've been told it's a bushing but any time I look up any thing about steering only bearings come up.

Dngrs1 05-07-2013 01:04 PM

I'm guessing tilt steering column?

Howzor 05-07-2013 08:14 PM

Is there a diagram anywhere so I can verify? I'm trying to google image the part so I can match it to something. This one part is the whole reason why I can't drive my truck :(

RockRollin 05-07-2013 08:35 PM

Was it a GM steering column in 72

Howzor 05-07-2013 09:03 PM

I don't remember. It's at my grandparents house and won't be able to verify till maybe Friday. I'm assuming it is because almost everything on the truck are stock parts.

The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.