c104 commando - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > c104 commando

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 08-20-2002, 11:31 PM   #1
fsj

c104 commando

heyas all. just a quick message to say hiyas and all.

Ii have an 80 wagoneer with a rotted frame, and a 73 commando c104. I am currently doing the body work on the commando ( its bad) it has the stock hardtop, but i doubt the will get much use in the summer. Once the body is back to brand new, then i will be putting the waggy motor and axels into the commando.

stats will be amc 360 turbo 400 tranny and dana 20 tcase with dana 44hd up front and amc20hd onepiece in the rear. for now it will be on 32s with a spring over and a small body lift. eventualy i plan on 35s or even 38s.

what im looking for now is web sites with information or pictures of any commandos or jeepsters, as well as waggies.

im also looking for information on bodyparts and accesories for the commando. especialy a hard pickup top.

Also im from just north of the border here in Surrey, BC Canada, eh

so all help is apreciated. thanks.

fsj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.