Brake Line Advice - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Brake Line Advice

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-17-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
CliffordsJeep
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 

Brake Line Advice

My front brake lines are in terrible condition. I haven't had this rig long and I'm still finding things. Eventually I want to do between a 4-6 in. lift, but that is at least a year or two out still. With that in mind, can I get brake lines now that are a little longer, or will that be too much hose just hanging out? Also, is it safe to assume I just add 4-6 inches of length to the new lines? I'd like to get stainless, any suggestions on a good online retailer is appreciated. I've never installed a lift before, so I'm trying not to get too far ahead of myself. Sorry for the poor pic, lighting under the Jeep sucks. Thanks!

image-894689465.jpg  
CliffordsJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2013, 05:12 AM   #2
79chiefs
1988 XJ Cherokee 

You can get them, just tie them out of the way of anything moving, better to get them now if you are replacing lines.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.