Beware of seller Nelson Oliva - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Beware of seller Nelson Oliva

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineParacord grab handles, door limiting, etc at JeepHut.comRough Country Deals at JeepHut.com

Unread 12-31-2014, 05:59 PM   #1
bid4me2
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Beware of seller Nelson Oliva

Hello Jeep Owners. I am writing this to warn fellow Jeep owners of a seller in Miami and Orlando Fl who recently cheated me out of money. His name is Nelson Oliva and owns businesses under the names of Classic Cars USA, South Florida Vintage Collectables and eBay name of moderno_carrozzeria. He sells replacement woodgrain trim and stickers for Jeep Grand Wagoneers on eBay. I am a parts picker at junk yards and pick Grand Wagoneer parts to sell. For the last year Mr. Oliva has bought from me the faux wood trim pieces which he in turn restores and sells on eBay. We did a few transactions without any problems. Now the last set that I sent him 2 months ago he refuses to pay. He strung me along for a month saying that he did not have the time to inspect what I sent him. When I finally demanded that he pay me, he now ignores me. He won't answer my emails, and the telephone number that I had no longer works. He still sells on ebay. Now, I know that if you buy from him on eBay, eBay protects you that you will receive your purchase, but what if you need help after? I am sure that he will do the same that he has done to me and avoid you like the plague. I have emails to prove it to anyone who wants to see them. Just thought I would throw this out to any prospective buyers. Thanks Bruce

bid4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2015, 12:04 PM   #2
jeepwoodgrain

bruce richter the "picker" is a liar and extorted me for money,

My name is Nelson Oliva, Ive been selling Wagoneer trim on EBAY for 13 years, as one my automotive businesses. Almost 1600 transactions and my current feedback is 100% . bid4me2 sent me some trim, and it was incomplete. He demanded I pay him when he ordered not giving me the proper time to evaluate it, even though I told him I was working on other projects. I had paid him twice before, even though he tried passing off incomplete sets as complete. I also have the paypal transaction ID for the last set he sent and he was paid for. I got sick and did not answer him for a few days so he started threatening me with libel and smearing my name all over the internet so I told him I don't respond to threats. He is a miserable little man and I hope he spends the rest of his pathetic life picking junkyards for pennies.
My ebay reputation and feedback on the product speaks for itself. you can go on ebay and search woodgrain kit for wagoneers and you'll find me. as well as all other happy customers. beware of bruce richter from myrtle beach and bid4me2 he is a scammer.
jeepwoodgrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.