best place to find old parts?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > best place to find old parts??

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
Bamagal
1968 FSJ Wagoneer 

best place to find old parts??

I have a 1968 wagoneer that needs alot of TLC, it has a pretty good body on it and it will run. The running gear I think I can find locally but I am having trouble with door panels as I didnt get those with it. No dash and no headliner either. Where is a good place to look for those pieces? And where can I go find inormation about it just by looking at the serial number.... how it was built from the factory.

Until I can post pics here this is a link to photos of it
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s...roject%202009/

Unread 01-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #2
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

'06 MegaCab Cummins- Great White
neatocj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
bigdawgfan
1974 FSJ Cherokee 

I'm finding parts here, BJ's and craigslist. If you are looking for a donor vechicle this one is up here near Chattanooga and he's been trying to sell it for awhile it looks like so I would be willing to bet he would tak less than $500.
http://www.nwgeorgiaonline.com/Class...d.asp?id=14510
bigdawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #4
carnuck
1984 J-Series Truck 

I made my own panels with poly vinyl carbonate
carnuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
fasteddieofgalt

J&W Auto Wreckers in California. They've got a lot of Jeep stuff and they are pretty knowledgeable. Check out their web site and give 'em a call, not all their inventory is on the site. Nice paint scheme by the way. Good Luck.

Ed
fasteddieofgalt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.