Ball joints on cherokee chief - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > Ball joints on cherokee chief

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-28-2013, 08:51 AM   #16
jeepdj5
1982 FSJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSP
Once you have the wheel/tire, brake calipers, and wheelbearing hub off turn the knuckle all the way so that the steering arm points away from the center of the vehicle. Look around at the backside of the knuckle and you can see the backside of the spindle. Drive the spindle off from the backside.
Ok makes more seance thanks!! I will let u guys know when I'm getting it all apart or if I run in to problems!!

Sent from my fsj Cherokee chief using JeepForum

jeepdj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #17
cookingguy
1979 FSJ Cherokee 

Just finished my ball joints the hardest part was getting them out. I ended up using a shop press to get them out
cookingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2013, 09:54 AM   #18
jeepdj5
1982 FSJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookingguy
Just finished my ball joints the hardest part was getting them out. I ended up using a shop press to get them out
Good because we have two nice ball joint press sets

Sent from my fsj Cherokee chief using JeepForum
jeepdj5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.