Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Another j10

6K views 50 replies 5 participants last post by  Spaceball 
#1 ·
Well just bought another j10 this is my third FSJ will post pictures this evening when I go pull it home!

#3 ·
Dr. Marneaus said:
stop having so many awesome jeeps!
I can't help it. I keep finding killer deals I have 1500 bucks in 3 jeeps got this one for 450

#5 ·
Here you go

Attachments

#7 ·
#10 ·
pleontks said:
awesome. congrats. hope to be posting a similar video this week :)
Thanks, yeah that chief is going to be awesome

#11 ·
Got a wiring harness today hope to get it in soon so I can go play

#13 ·
The bed is off ready to be washed and time for fabbing work on my cheap jeep crawler

Attachments

#15 ·
CaliKrawler said:
What all are you going to do to it? And what year looks like a 74
It's a 76 we are making it a crawler

#17 ·
CaliKrawler said:
I'm currently fixing up my 75 for the trail
Looks good man, what's your plans for it

#18 ·
240impala said:
Looks good man, what's your plans for it
Well I already have the ARB lockers in with 4.56 gears. I sprung it over with some 2.5rubicon express in the front and the rear I used Chevy z71. Rotated the C's added high steer and power steering. And now I'm fixing the rust in the floor pan so I can put the bed liner in the cab before I install the internal roll cage.

#19 ·
CaliKrawler said:
Well I already have the ARB lockers in with 4.56 gears. I sprung it over with some 2.5rubicon express in the front and the rear I used Chevy z71. Rotated the C's added high steer and power steering. And now I'm fixing the rust in the floor pan so I can put the bed liner in the cab before I install the internal roll cage.
Sounds like fun yeah I'm about to inboard my springs in the rear. Rotate the rear shock perches, do a high steer and build me a flat bed

#21 ·
CaliKrawler said:
It was my plan to build another flatbed and shorten the frame but those z71 springs are just too long cut the frame much. So I'll be sticking with the stock bed but make a headache rack
Yeah I like the bed on but I don't won't to mess it up lol. So I'm gonna use it on my 74 j2000

#23 ·
Dr. Marneaus said:
less chit chat more pics!
If this thing don't run in a few days im selling it lol. I have replaced wires battery solenoid an still the dang thing just barley turns over guess I'm gonna throw a starter on tomorrow

#26 ·
CaliKrawler said:
Here's the bumper winch setup I want to get with the fenders I'm considering
Thats nice looks like my wagoneer minus the goodies lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.