89 Wagoneer 4 sale. good home - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 89 Wagoneer 4 sale. good home

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Closed Thread
Unread 07-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
mkavanaugh6
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

89 Wagoneer 4 sale. good home

I have an 89 Grand Wagoneer i have been driving for a while now. And I love it. It has been a project that I enjoyed doing. It has been slow going as of late and i feel and know its time to move on. I in all honesty could scrap it and get a chunk back I invested but I loved this Jeep. I am starting back to college again in fall and being a single dad, I need every penny I can. So I have pics and can find out whatever stats you could need if you have questions. Or if your interested let me know. I am aware of value by parting it out but again i love this jeep and would prefer go to someone who would appreciate it and give it the love it needs.

Unread 07-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
KEH1997
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum! Sorry about having to let go of your vehicle... That's rough.

For the best results, post it here: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f153/. You'll find it a good home!
Unread 07-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #3
Saul32
1988 FSJ Wagoneer 

Can you post pics??
How does it run?
Mileage? mods?
I'm in Chicago and am thinking about picking up a 2nd wagoneer
Unread 07-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
mkavanaugh6
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

thank you. ya i wish i could come up with something different but for now seems to be best idea. Im in southern indiana, so that helps. i will get you all that information and pics just as soon as i can. i do know that has great mileage on it. like 89000. but ill get exact to ya. it has ran perfect for me untill recently. the starter is going bad but i am replacing with a new one.
Unread 08-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #5
cwaugh369

I'm in Louisville....would like to take a look
Unread 08-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
Dr. Marneaus
Station Wagoneer

1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

This needs to be posted in the classified section.

Quote:
Well I figured it up and over a period of time, This four thousand dollar car of mine, Cost fourteen thousand dollars And ninety-nine cents, well now! - Jerry Reed

The Beast Build Thread: Marns '73 Wagoneer Thread ----- The Camper Build Thread: Marns 1980 Jayco JayFinch6 Build Thread

Gone but not Forgotten: 97 TJs Build Up.

Closed Thread

Tags
jeep , project , sell , wagoneer

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.