89 Grand Wagoneer Project - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 89 Grand Wagoneer Project

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
ET3

89 Grand Wagoneer Project

Can anyone direct me to a vendor for vinyl wood grain & molding for a 1989 Grand Wagoneer restoration project? You help will be greatly appreciated

ET3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #2
Little Green
1991 FSJ Wagoneer 

Start at teamgrandwagoneer.com.
They seem to have a ton of stuff for these trucks
Unread 10-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
usererror
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

Sorry to hijack, but is it true that all the new wood panels are not the same size as the originals? Someday...when I get new paint, I am told it's best to remove the wood and replace it so the whole body can be sprayed...and there are a few minor spots in my paneling that are ripped.

I was going to get it from Teamgrandwagoneer.com as well.
usererror is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.