88 Grand wagoneer tee branch style tube? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 88 Grand wagoneer tee branch style tube?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
ed1
1988 FSJ Wagoneer 

88 Grand wagoneer tee branch style tube?

Need some expertise here trying to figure out were to buy this rare tube new, anyway, so we are currently fixing, changing hoses and adjusting my 88 Grand Wagoneer's engine, we came up with this tee branch style tube that leaks which goes behind on the engine that needs to be replaced, it's used for the heater I believe. My problem is that I can't find a new tube, in fact I don't even know what this part's name is, and it's in pretty rough shape. I posted a picture so you guys see what I'm talking about. Any advice would also help. THANKS!

360-tube.jpg  
ed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #2
ed1
1988 FSJ Wagoneer 

Any ideas? Solutions? Experiences?
ed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 04:37 AM   #3
RockRollin
"Positive.....I think"

1990 FSJ Wagoneer 

If it were me I would get a barbed npt brass fitting and replace it. The rest of this unit is CTO its for switching vacume based on coolant temp, flap valves in air cleaner snorkle and such things. Follow the gob of vacume lines that hook to it and see if you can live without those accessories. You have to source a used one, I didn't find anything on RockAuto.
RockRollin is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.