87 grand wagoner 6 inch lift need new drive shafts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 87 grand wagoner 6 inch lift need new drive shafts

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 04-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
ayycharlay92
2001 WJ 

87 grand wagoner 6 inch lift need new drive shafts

so im gonna put a 6 inch lift on my grand wagoneer soon, but i was wondering what i can pull drive shafts out of to put on it after i get the lift on, i talked with someone on here before who go the same lift i got and he said that he didnt have to do any kind of swaps, but my thing is, i wheel hard when i take stuff out so i know im gonna snap my old ones or something, and id much rather get something new and play it safe and keep the old drive shafts for spares that if something happens when im wheeling i can use them to just get me home

ayycharlay92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
miked2905
2009 JK Wrangler 

I have the BJ's 6" kit on my '88 grand wagoneer and the stock drive shafts work fine. I keep spares when I wheel, but the stock ones have held up fine got 6 months now.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.