Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

82 J10 resto/mod value

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  rivercowboy 
#1 ·
Hello,

I was hoping I could get some input as to what this J10 might be worth? It's been offered on trade for a custom motorcycle I built, and from a business standpoint I am just trying to get a ballpark figure on what the value might be, with full knowledge that it is a very subjective question based on what someone might be willing to pay. Regardless, your input is greatly appreciated.

It has a 258 in front of a T176 4spd, not sure on the axle ratio (which is a concern because I would want to go bigger and better on the lift for real off road use), and about 30K claimed on the rebuild.

Also, any input on how it would do on trail with a better suspension? I am not keen on the long bed for this reason, but I've never seen them in action.

Thanks again and happy trails!

Paul

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
82 j10 resto/mod value

http://hamrzcustoms.com/1982-jeep-j10/4512786

Anyone wanna venture a guess as to what this J10 is worth? I know that's a highly subjective question, but it was offered on trade for a custom chopper build and I don't know much about the trucks.

Sorry for having to click a link, I didn't see a way to post pictures in this thread.

Thank you very much for any help!

Paul

#3 ·
82 j10 resto/mod value

Hello,

Hoping to get some input on what this rig is worth. I know that's very subjective, but I don't know much about the trucks, and it's been offered on trade for a custom chopper I built.

Thank you in advance for any input.

Paul

http://hamrzcustoms.com/1982-jeep-j10/4512786

Attachments

#5 ·
I'm not big on the skull/camo thing either....looks like what looks like camo is actually all skull print...kinda over the top. But I don't terribly mind the rhino lining as I would probably wanna wheel the sucker.

Still really hoping someone has some input on what the rig is worth. I appreciate your input too though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.