76 Cherokee Chief Wide Track...sale, parts, or scrapper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 76 Cherokee Chief Wide Track...sale, parts, or scrapper

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 04-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
dwknjh6

76 Cherokee Chief Wide Track...sale, parts, or scrapper

I've got a 76 Cherokee Chief Wide Track, 360 V-8, Auto(I'm guessing a TH400) thats been parked out by the barn for 10+ years. It's starting to get into rough shape(rust wise, mostly the interior). Before it was parked it was running fine with a few new parts including a new radiator, new (fancy) holley carb(don't know the specifics, brother put it on), transfer case was rebuilt. I've got a new battery for it and a new starter(old one is dead). I DO NOT HAVE A TITLE. I don't really have time to part it out and its still savable I think. Whats it worth or should I just go ahead send it to the scrapper. Scrap cars are bringin' $15 a hundred at the local scrap yard. Opinions??

dwknjh6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
paintballtruck
1979 J-Series Truck 

i would put it on craigslist or on here for sale you would be suprised what people will buy and fix or use for parts as long as you tell them you dont have a title and give them a bill of sale they would be able to get it liscenced and a different title later on
paintballtruck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #3
Eric1080
1978 J-Series Truck 

please dont scrap it. ive seen rusted ones go pretty high just based on parts under the rust
Eric1080 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #4
STEELHORSE6
2005 TJ Wrangler 

you could always make it a off road only rig
STEELHORSE6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2011, 04:50 AM   #5
tanihiser

What are asking for it and do you have any pictures?
tanihiser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.