'71 wagoneer lift q?'s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > '71 wagoneer lift q?'s

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
hereinmissoula
1970 FSJ Wagoneer 

'71 wagoneer lift q?'s

what axles do i have, trans, motor is 360 i believe, trans case???

what i am really looking for is a lift kit for this.... i cannot find anything for 71 model year, what is the difference between the 73 and 71, there is a lift for that... can i modify that lift to fit this vehicle??

i have owned and lifted several k5 blazers and suburbans, but am new to jeeps, so i have good mech. ability

thx guys, look forward to lots of posts...

hereinmissoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
BJ's Off-Road
1979 FSJ Cherokee 

Here is a lift kit for the 1963-1973 Wagoneers:

http://www.bjsoffroad.com/CartGenie/prod-709.htm

The rear axle is a Dana 44 but it is probably a weak design. The front is a Dana 30 (or maybe a Dana 27) and the engine could be a Buick 350 or an AMC 360, the transmission (if automatic) is a TH400 and the xfer case is a Dana 20.

Just so you know, we specialize in parts for the full-size Jeeps: www.bjsoffroad.com
Unread 09-29-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
carnuck
1984 J-Series Truck 

'71 could have a 304 too.
carnuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.