71 J4000 Gladiator "Yeti" build - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 71 J4000 Gladiator "Yeti" build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 08-29-2012, 07:35 AM   #16
Manimal70
1984 FSJ Wagoneer 

That is one sweet J-truck. I love the topper

Manimal70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #17
Kennybill
1975 FSJ Wagoneer 

Hello, is this truck the same frame as a 1975 wavon?
Kennybill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2013, 06:40 AM   #18
balzer
2001 TJ Wrangler 

same width yes.

Absolutely nothing has happened to this truck. I have found 3 donors in my price range but the sellers backed out on me and decided to fix their FSJ's rather than selling them. Seams to go that way with FSJ's. I am trying to part out or sell the 83 cherokee but without a title not many takers.
Unread 04-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #19
pleontks
1976 J-Series Truck 

what do you need? The cab or just the front clip? I've got 'em, but you gotta figure out how to get them. I'm in southern AZ.
Unread 04-28-2013, 12:06 AM   #20
balzer
2001 TJ Wrangler 

my hood and fenders are good the rest of the front clip I need. Razor grill, although I would take a rhino as well. I cant recall right now but it seams something was different on the 83 radiator I have but it might be an easy fix or mod to make it work. I would probably build a bumper.
Also need most of the engine accessory brackets and mounts and pullys for a 71 360.
As of now I would just like to get it back together and running and usable. GM swap really isn't that important or necessary. The truck ran great when I brought it home it just didn't have a radiator fan so I couldn't drive it more than the 5 miles I did.
Unread 05-12-2013, 11:39 PM   #21
balzer
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Made an offer on a 2 door FSJ cherokee its not as good as I remembered and its a narrow track. It has a 258 and a 4 speed and a razor grill. If its cheap enough I will still pick it up and determine its fate after that.

Also I am trying to make a trade deal on a 69 gladiator and am waiting to hear on that as well. the guy is supposed to bring the truck and look at what I have to trade as soon as he gets time. This 69 runs and drives but needs some attention and TLC to be drivable. It has the buick 350 engine and for some reason I may not have asked what trans it has.

If I get the 69 gladiator I will fix it up and drive it.
If I get the cherokee I will have to see how good or bad it is before I make a plan. If it has really bad rust I will probably just part it out and use parts to fix My 71 J4000. If its not too bad I may fix it up as well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.