68 Wagoneer OEM Wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 68 Wagoneer OEM Wheels

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-27-2002, 11:42 AM   #1
MikeInNM

68 Wagoneer OEM Wheels

Hello to this board. I have a 68 Wagoneer that is coming up on a restoration and I have been trying to find some wheel information.

The previous owner misplaced all the original wheels when he put some aftermarket chrome wheels on. He did manage to save 4 decent hubcaps.

I want to return this jeep to the original appearance and use the hubcaps but I don't know where to start to try and find the original wheels. My questions:

1. Does anyone know what I should be looking for as far as size, offset, etc.

2. I have searched for original 68 wheels with little success... does anyone know of a more modern cross referenced wheel that I could use where the hubcaps would still fit?

thanks......

MikeInNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2002, 11:38 PM   #2
jeepdaddy2000
Web Wheeler

1971 CJ5 

Should be the same as early CJ models.
jeepdaddy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2002, 11:42 PM   #3
jeepdaddy2000
Web Wheeler

1971 CJ5 

Should be the same as early CJ models.15 inch painted steel.You can probably check with your local tire shop or go to a Jeep specialty shop.
jeepdaddy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.