1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer / should I buy?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer / should I buy??

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 03-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
mb1440
1995 YJ Wrangler 

1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer / should I buy??

I have found a 1984 JGW I can buy for $750.00. This thing has power windows, seats, ac and all the other bells and whistles. Th body is sound with rust in only one place I could find. The drivers side at the rear of the rain gutter about the size of a quarter. The wood grain panels are gone, which is fine with me. A mechanic has the Jeep on consignment and says the motor was rebuilt about 12 months ago and that the tranny is strong. The interior is in good condition and the headliner does not even sag. The only thing missing is the cover on the rear gate which covewr the rear window motor (it is probably non functional). The Jeep is showing 94,000 miles and I am told that is correct. The mechanic did say that the only thing it needs is a battery and some carb adjustment. What do you guys think. I would like to make this thing into a beach buggy with some lift, paint, larger tires and some tlc. I think this thing has alot of potential.

mb1440 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.