1983 Grand Wagoneer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Full Size Jeep Forum > 1983 Grand Wagoneer

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #1
splitcane
1989 FSJ Wagoneer 

1983 Grand Wagoneer

I am new to the forum and Jeeps in general. I took the leap and purchased an 83 which needs some work underneath. My first question is... what years of the FSJ's are interchangeable as far as parts go?.....are they all on the same frame? I didn't pay much for it and it runs strong with the body in OK shape and the interior in great shape. I have come across several others locally that could be used for parts, I just need to know what years are compatible...I hope I explained this properly...any help would be appreciated...thanks and have a great 4th.

splitcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
carnuck
1984 J-Series Truck 

'83 would be Wagoneer limited. Frame is the same from '80 to '91 with just minor changes and only 4 dr fits 4 dr.

'81 Eagle wagon with upgrades $2500
'87 Comanche shortbox 4.0/AW4/NP242 on 33" tires $3500
carnuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.