Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

1979 Golden Eagle Appraisal Question

632 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JoonHoss 
#1 ·
Hello,

This is my first post here and if this is in the wrong forum will one of the mods please move to the correct one.

I have come across a 1979 Jeep Cherokee Golden Eagle that was owned by my uncle since 1979. He passed last year and I am either contemplating buying it or selling it. He kept it in good condition and repaired certain parts. I am by no means a Jeep expert nor a car expert by any means. Hence why I am here asking for the forums expertise.

I've had it appraised though the number seems low compared to other Golden Eagles I have come across online (I could not find one in as good as condition as his). I would greatly appreciate honest feedback whether this is an accurate appraisal or if it is worth more or less.

Thank you!

Attachments

#2 ·
What you see listed online and what things actually sell for are usually quite different. (And if they sell at all)

You had an appraisal done, isn't that their job?

It may be worth more to someone if you are willing to wait for a very specific buyer. It may be worth much less if you need to get rid of it.

Hoss

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.